So I am super excited that my blog was chosen as one of the links of the week on heartifb.com! It was great to see the other blogs chosen as well because their posts were polished and very informative. Be sure to check out their posts below detailing how to improve your blog and how to look good doing it!
Thanks again heartifb.com and trust me I love being an independent fashion blogger :)
Busy BloggersJanuary is such a serious month. Back to business. Start new things. Conquer the world. You know, regular stuff. This week we have an excellent roundup of tips on how to improve your blog, and look your best while you're at it. So when you finally become the ruler of the known blogiverse... remember we knew you when!
Links à la Mode: January 29th
- Chromo Beauty: The 5 Minute Makeup Routine
- Fashilluminous: How to Look Your Best in Little Time
- Funky Jungle: 5 Questions to Ask While Purging Your Closet
- Les Assorties: The Business of Blogging
- ModaVracha's Spot: 5 Ways to Improve Your Blog This Year
- Ms. Fabulous: Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen
- Natalie Notions: 5 Fashion Quotes from Fashion Icons
- Pumps & Studz: I Blog Because...
- Purushu Arie: 3 Trends from LCM You Can Wear Now
- Sammy Says: 4 Reasons I'm a Closet Blogger
- Style Bizzare: 10 Vegan Fashion Brands
- That Paki Blog: The Writer in Fashion
- The Beauty Isle: Glam Glow Beauty Masks: Everything You Need to Know
- The Chic Machine: It Girl of The Week: Tavi Gevinson
- The Fashion Junki: Makeup Essentials
- The Sweet Seed: 3 Ways to Accessorize a Winter Coat
- TLV Birdie: The Finest Natural Beauty Brands
- Venti Fashion: 3 Simple DIYS for a Postive, Organized Year
- We Are Ready Made: What is Masculinity?
- What 2 Wear Where: The ONE Dress You Have to Buy