When it comes to beauty, I find myself always gravitating to the same products honestly because they always get the job
done. While I love exploring and trying new products, I always know that I can rely on my tried and true to make my beauty look bomb. Here's why Top and Bottom(L-R):
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow KitIn my beauty routine, glowing with a highlighter is definitely a must. I literally never skip this step while applying make up & my Glow Kit by Anastasia Beverly Hills definitely does the trick! Personally, mixing the colors to create a new, fun ultra beam is my fave thing to do. Anastasia will not do you wrong!
2. NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid LipstickSo let me tell you guys how these lippies are bomb! This liquid lipstick collection by NYX has a wide variety of nude shades ranging from very light neutrals to pinks to deep brown hues. The applicator brush and creamy texture of the lipstick really helps with a smooth application as well.
Being that I have very sensitive skin, I'm extremely cautious when it comes to make up removal. Skin care is pretty important to me because of skin issues I dealt with in college. I avoid using make up wipes and stray away from some of the trendy make up removal options that are being used. After finding this First Aid Beauty product in Sephora I've literally never looked back. It is comprised of natural based ingredients and is soothing to my skin. Personally it is a bit pricey for a make up remover but it is well worth the money.
3. First Aid Beauty Milk Oil Conditioning Cleanser
4. Smashbox Photo Finish PrimerI love love love this primer! It has an extremely smooth application and doesn't dry out my skin like a few other primers I've tried. It gives me a very matte finish and holds my make up perfectly especially when I'm taking photos.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow PomadeIf you're on the hunt for the perfect product to give you fleeky brows then I would definitely recommend this Dip Brow. It goes on evenly and provides a nice full coverage. My hair is basically always jet black so I purchased my pomade in Ebony and it is the bomb!
6. Revlon Colorstay FoundationI can admit that at first I was pretty nervous to give this foundation a try. Because of my skin condition a few years ago, the thought of using a drug store foundation never crossed my mind. I'm so glad I took the risk because this foundation is bae! It is easily build-able and provides a flawless finish. It's at the perfect price point as well.
Hope you enjoyed these products and will give them a try. Which are your beauty must haves?